Shiva RatuapliM.D. Request An Appointment
- Barretts Esophagus
- Liver Disease
- Medical School- Osmania Medical College, Andhrapradesh, India
- Residency- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Fellowship- Mayo Clinic, Rochester
- Fellowship- Mayo Clinic, Phoenix
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatology and Liver Disease
- Open Access Colonoscopy
- Remicade Infusion
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Upper GI Endoscopy
Dr. Ratuapli is a gastroenterologist, specializing in esophageal diseases, Hepatology and liver disease, open access colonoscopy, Remicade infusion, therapeutic endoscopy and upper GI endoscopy. He earned his medical degree from Osmania College in India. He then completed his internal medicine residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. From there, he completed an advanced fellowship in gastrointestinal motility at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He subsequently completed another fellowship in gastroenterology at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona.
Dr. Ratuapli is board certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Gastroenterology.