Michael R. MillsA.G.A.F., F.A.C.G., F.A.S.G.E, M.D., M.P.H Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate – University of Arizona
- Masters in Public Health – Tulane University
- Medical School – Tulane University
- Residency, Internal Medicine – University of Colorado Health Sciences
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology – Phoenix VA – University of Arizona Fellowship program
Dr. Michaels Mills is a native Arizonan and a graduate of Brophy High School. Upon completion of his two-year GI Fellowship Dr. Mills moved back to Colorado to take a faculty position at the University of Colorado.
After three years in Colorado, where he was on faculty at the University of Colorado as well as in private practice, Dr. Mills moved his family back to Phoenix to practice with Drs. Kenny and Drewitz. By active participation in local as well as national professional societies, Dr. Mills has become highly respected by his peers and is recognized as a ‘thought leader’ in the medical community. He successfully juggles a thriving private practice with teaching, clinical research and Medical Directorship of Phoenix Endoscopy. He is highly respected by his peers and has been listed in Phoenix Magazine’s “Top Doctor” issue several times. He is on the faculty at the University of Arizona and Creighton University School of Medicine.